Welcome to DrinkSmart.com
To drink responsibly, you must know how alcohol affects you as an individual, and how to make the right choices for yourself and those around you. Drink Smart is our approach to alcohol education with five guiding principles:
- Informed, legal-purchase age adults may choose to drink alcohol—or to not drink at all.
- Underage purchase and consumption cannot be condoned.
- Alcohol affects individuals differently. Always know your limits.
- If you choose to drink alcohol, always do so responsibly. Make a plan and stick to it. If you can’t drink responsibly, don’t drink at all.
- Be a responsible host. Ensure your guests do not drink to excess.
At DrinkSmart.com, you can get the facts about how alcohol affects you, and make a plan for your next party or night out. You can also get tips to lead by example, or information to help those around you, whether it’s at home, at your university, or in your community.
Responsibility is at the core of Beam Suntory’s vision for doing business the right way. We believe everyone has a role in addressing the issue of harmful drinking, including beverage alcohol producers. We’ve set measurable goals with our industry peers to curb harmful consumption.
Thanks so much for coming with us on this journey and for always practicing the principles of Drink Smart.